“Inbound” refers to non-U.S. persons (“persons” meaning both individuals as well as entities) with U.S. income and/or U.S. activities. A typical inbound circumstance exists where a foreign corporation has income and/or activities in the U.S.
Typical cross-border tax issues related to inbound transactions can include: U.S. withholding taxes, transfer pricing, branch profits taxes, branch interest taxes, earnings stripping, income tax treaties, etc.
We can assist overseas companies with some of the key tax issues, registration and other requirements of setting up a new U.S. business operation. We help design the roadmap for entering the U.S. marketplace to help with a smooth, timely, and compliant set-up. Our inbound services include:
- U.S. Tax Structure & Choice of Entity
- Incorporating a New U.S. Subsidiary Company
- Federal Income Tax Planning & Registrations
- State Tax Planning, Including Payroll & Sales Tax, & Registrations
- Establishing U.S. Payroll
- Establishing U.S. Bank Accounts
- Strategies for Employee Benefits & Insurance
- Local Business Registrations & Tax Planning
Post set-up, we can also assist with annual U.S. tax returns, on-going tax planning, and assisting with day-to-day U.S. tax affairs.
Call or email us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.