“Inbound” refers to non-U.S. persons (both individuals as well as entities) with U.S. income and/or U.S. activities. A typical inbound circumstance exists where a foreign corporation has income and/or activities in the U.S.
We can assist with some of the key tax issues, registration and other requirements of setting up a new U.S. business operation. We help design the roadmap for entering the U.S. marketplace to help with a smooth, timely, and compliant set-up. Our inbound services include:
- U.S. Tax Structure & Choice of Entity
- Incorporating a New U.S. Subsidiary Company
- Federal Income Tax Planning & Registrations
- State Tax Planning, Including Payroll & Sales Tax, & Registrations
- Establishing U.S. Payroll
- Establishing U.S. Bank Accounts
- Strategies for Employee Benefits & Insurance
- Local Business Registrations & Tax Planning
Call or email us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.